Established in November 2000, the Waiheke Island Toy Library is a registered Charitable Trust, run by a volunteer committee.
Current WITL committee members:
- Chair: Catalina Aspinall
- Treasurer: Toyah Webster
- General Committee Members:
- Mia Meckel
- Nina May
- Maria Safadi Espinoza
- Bella Joseph
General Committee members duties are light, easy and enjoyable. The only required duties are attending the quarterly committee meetings, and helping out at a Saturday opening every 4-6 weeks.
For more information, feel free to contact us:
- Visit us: open fortnightly Saturdays 9:30am-11:30am @ old Surfdale Post Office, 6 Hamilton Rd, Surfdale
- Email us: email@example.com
- Phone: there is no phone number as this is run by volunteers in a council-owned building. Please use our email.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WaihekeToyLibrary
- Post: Waiheke Island Toy Library, PO Box 615, Waiheke Island 1840