Established in November 2000, the Waiheke Island Toy Library is a registered Charitable Trust, run by a paid librarian and a volunteer committee.
Current WITL committee members:
- Chair: Kirsten Rudd
- Treasurer: Lesley Webster
- Secretary / Librarian: Rita Castagna
- General Committee Members:
- Rebecca Tengblad
- Helen Willan
- Toyah Webster
- Janna Webster
General Committee members duties are light, easy and enjoyable. The only required duties are once a month, attend the monthly committee meeting, and every 4-6 weeks, help out at a Saturday opening.
For more information, feel free to contact us:
- Visit us: open every Saturday 9:30am-11:30am @ old Surfdale Post Office, 6 Hamilton Rd, Surfdale
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: there is no phone number as this is run by volunteers in a council-owned building. Please use our email.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WaihekeToyLibrary
- Post: Waiheke Island Toy Library, PO Box 615, Waiheke Island 1840